Who is looking forward to another spooktacular year of Halloween craft ideas? I am sure your kids will love these glow in the dark projects that will brighten up your home inside out. These art projects are perfect for:
1. A Halloween Art Party
2. Decorating the home
3. Decorating the staircase on Halloween night. Trick or treaters will sure light up!
-Mini wooden birdhouses
-Carton box or jewelry box (optional)
-Black styrofoam pack (optional)
-Glow in the dark stickers
-Halloween stickers and other decorations of your choice.
-Velcro or glue
1. Mix glitter into black paint.
2. Paint birdhouse and carton black and let dry.
3. Attach pieces using velcro
4. Have fun decorating your haunted house!
-Feel free to only decorate birdhouses. You can hang a string of haunted houses and make your home look fun and festive!
-Cut out windows and doors using yellow construction paper.
-Use decorative tape for edges to add finishng touches.
-Tissue paper (cut into squares, but not too small).
-Modge podge or dilute white glue
-Black Halloween stickers
1. Cover jar with tissue paper using a soft paint brush. Apply glue onto jar and place squares of tissue paper on top. Use a paint brush and dab over applied tissue paper. When jar is covered, let dry.
2. Add Halloween stickers
3. Place glow sticks inside jars.
-Mini glow sticks are perfect for jam jars. Use longer glow sticks (bracelets or necklaces for larger jars).
-The more glow sticks you place inside the jar, the brighter is is (obviously).
Happy Halloween and have fun!
Please drop me a line if you have any question!