WELCOME TO HAPPYIMAGINATION!
Art & Fitness Classes in the comfort of your home.
We come to you!
Happyimagination was founded in November 2009 by art educator and personal trainer, Vila Woo. The happyimagination crew believes in keeping both the mind and body healthy by utilizing creative tools to nurture all aspects of your child’s development. Happyimagination offers ART and YOGA classes to your child and friends in the comfort of your home, school, or hotels.
- 1 Session of 10 classes
- Art Parties for all occasions (birthdays, Ped days, Holidays, Play dates and more)
- Summer Program (end of June to August)
HOW DOES HAPPYIMAGINATION WORK?
Children participate in both ART & FITNESS activities, unless you prefer that your child participate in Art classes only. Class generally begins with yoga and fun exercises to help increase balance, coordination, endurance, and strength. Children then engage in an interactive story to help transition into art class.
You (the host parent) invites children over to their home or setting. One adult must be present in the setting, but does not have to stay with the group. Happyimagination will come to you with all materials, set up and clean up at the end of each class.
JUST FOLLOW THESE 3 EASY STEPS!
1. The host parent forms a group of 4 children minimum for weekly classes or a larger group for an art party. Or private classes one on one.
2. Select time and day.
3. Contact us to confirm your availability.
And we will come to your home with all materials.
- A variety of artistic expression
- Problem solving
- To work independently and in a group
- To focus on one task at a time.
We would love to hear from you.